Club Med Cancun Yucatan: Save UP TO 50% OFF with Early Booking Rates!
Last Chance to book July & August 2022 with EBR rates!
It's time to dream, and plan your long-awaited getaways in the sun! Take advantage of our best rate guaranteed on your next 2022 getaway, including Memorial Day Weekend and School Break 2022.
Book by January 10, 2022 for travel from July 2, 2022 to December 16, 2022.
Book your vacation with complete confidence at Club Med:
- Club Med’s Early Booking Rate Guarantee^: We guarantee that our Early Booking Rates are the lowest rates available for a Club Med stay.
- Flexible Cancellation†: Receive a full refund for cancellations up to 15 days prior to departure. (Policy varies by date of travel)
- Free Medical Assistance Program***: Guests traveling through December 31, 2022 will be covered for emergency medical expenses, including COVID-19 related.
Enjoy our MINI GROUP OFFER:
Save up to 55% travelling with your friends or family as 6 or more adults guest through December 2022.
Traveling as a family? Club Med's kids pricing is hard to beat with up to 50% off stays for kids under 16 and FREE stays for kids under 4!*^
- Hot Deals!
This Resort welcomes children of all ages. Children's Clubs available for children and teenagers from 2 to 17 years old.
Vaccinations and medical treatments: It is your responsibility to check all necessary formalities before departure. Recommended vaccinations:
In Aguamarina Family Deluxe rooms, indulge in the outdoor shower on your balcony or terrace and admire the sun going down in front of you.
Enjoy an array of international dishes as well as local Mexican cuisine. Choose to dine in one of its 5 themed, air-conditioned dining areas overlooking the pool & lagoon. Baby high chairs and baby food are available.
Insider tip: our hand-crafted tacos and fresh guacamole are free-flowing and world famous! Reservations required for dinner only.
Choose to dine on our oceanfront terrace. In the evening, you’ll just love the unique à la carte gourmet experience with an array of roast and char-grilled meats, and you can pair your meal with a selection of fine wines from the wine cellar. Tables must be booked at the reception.
*For Exclusive Collection Space residents
* additional fee
The lagoon and the lush mangrove forest to port. The Caribbean Sea, coral reef and soft sandy beaches to starboard. Set sail for paradise, as a family. At Petit Club Med, pint-sized pirates conquer new early learning activities. At Mini Club Med, young buccaneers can try a varied range of sports such as flying trapeze from 4 years old, sailing from 6 years old or snorkeling from 8 years old. While at Club Med Passworld, teenagers have the choice: discover exciting new hobbies or lounge in the sun.
- Opening hours: From 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. From 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Saturday.
- Book in advance for Petit Club Med, where 2 and 3 years old have fun discovering new things together through play. Hands-on, musical and artistic activities, educational games, sport: they’ll enjoy a varied experience tailored to them. Because our younger G.Ms need extra care and attention, this service is available on demand. Early years professionals take care of them in a tender and loving way. The staffing will be in complete accordance with current regulations.
- Opening hours: From 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Saturday.
- Mini Club Med has a simple goal: to give children an exciting, dynamic space to explore and express themselves. To help them blossom, young G.Ms are grouped by age. They’ll discover a whole world of sports with their friends and try out new skills in team games. As well as getting to know each other through creative activities. They’ll be smiling from ear to ear as they tell you about their grown-up adventures.
- Opening hours: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. From 7:15 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Saturday.
- At Club Med Passworld, there are many exciting options and the freedom to choose. In this tailor-made space for young people, they can hang out and trying new things. Everyone can try something they’re interested in. Young people are sorted into age groups to make it easier for them to make friends. With the help of their G.Os, they can broaden their sporting and creative horizons in whatever direction they choose. They’ll never forget their time together.
The all-inclusive formula
Whether it’s a wide range of accommodation from Exclusive Collection spaces to Standard rooms, Kids Clubs